Sunday, June 6, 2010

janna burton tattoos



I'm too smexy for my ID
I'm too smexy for my ID
JOIN THE FREAKIN BANDWAGON!!! XD HA!

I saw a ton of Pixel IDs in dA, so I wanted to join in and make my own. As you can see... My pixel fighter is a semxy rocker angel with an ankh tattoo... ( wit...
thumbnail

Gunslinger ID
Gunslinger ID
DevID for up for free adoption if you are a member of the club. Please visit the club for more information and other great ID's.

You can also have it customized by me for you for just $ 2 (or mayb...
thumbnail

Kenjii Tattoo Reversed
Kenjii Tattoo Reversed
The Dark Lady of the South Approaches.......

Tee hee ~_^

My DevId features the Kenjii Vampire Clan Tattoo. I know the symmetry is a little off, but meh!
thumbnail

2nd Tattoo
2nd Tattoo
My 2nd tattoo that I got maybe a week and a day ago it stands for Barbara Villanueva my grandmother and my aunt's name and I chose my wrist because I wanted everyone to see it... it's really for m...
thumbnail

Meh 1st unofficial tattoo
Meh 1st unofficial tattoo
Okay so i recently found this and i posted it on here cuz it was the first time i did a drawing for someone who liked it so much they decided it for a tattoo. So woottt
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment